Money Saving Tips - Free! Forum Index Money Saving Tips - Free!
A place to help each other prosper in the UK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bet 365 Offer Code for a Free Matched Bet Bonus of 200

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Money Saving Tips - Free! Forum Index -> Bookmakers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ads

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:24 pm    Post subject: Ads

bookieJoe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Bet 365 Offer Code for a Free Matched Bet Bonus of 200 Reply with quote

Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!

To quality for the bonus:

Open an account and make a deposit twix 10 and 200. Bet 365 will then send you a free bet offer code ending in NCDB2 to the email address that you provided them with. Now go to Offers -> Offer Code in the members area and enter said bonus code.

If there is a problem you can have the email resent.

You also need to play through your deposit three times before you can withdraw, this is to stop you from just taking the money and running.

This offer is only available to new customers inside the UK and Republic of Ireland.
lewis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: just to add to wait bookieJoe said... Reply with quote

1. Bet 365 Bonuses are stake returned, so just do a roll over, match it out and you are home dry.

With Bet 365 you normally have to roll over your bonus funds, ie place a couple of bets rather than immediately take out the free matched bet.

To find some no loss matches look at the Sunday football games.

The bonus is often 100 during the week, and 200 at the weekend.

You can also do refer a friend to get a matched split on bets.

If Bet 365 decide it is not profitable to have you with them they may choose to no longer provide you with special offers, or keep your account open.
They are, after all a business, even if it is one that preys on compulsion.
darmatos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there any bet365 users here ? if yes i would appreciate your help . I am interested in opening a bet365 sport betting account and i came across this offer from them :

"Open an account, make a deposit of $20* or more and you will be entitled to a 100% bonus on your qualifying deposit up to a maximum of $200

To bet with your bonus, simply play through the amount of your deposit once on the sports and markets of your choice. You will need to play through your deposit and bonus three times prior to making a withdrawal"

i asked
Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!

livechat personnel to explain better but that didn't really help out as i didn't understand what they explained to me . I would appreciate if someone can explain this in the simplest way possible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Money Saving Tips - Free! Forum Index -> Bookmakers All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: